The Gymnasium (built 1932) with the woodwork & metalwork shops on the left (boys' bike sheds underneath) & the dining room on the right (girls' cycle sheds under). Again hardly changed in appearance
more pictures below ...
USED TO BE THE BOYS ENTRANCE
LOOKING TOWARDS THE FOOTBALL FIELD
LOOKING TOWARDS THE SCHOOL
THE SCHOOL FROM THE LAKE
PARK TENNIS COURTS
|Back to Main Index Page||Last revised: 12 March 2013|